Do you know what to do if your child chokes, gets burnt or stops breathing? Mummies Club First Aid Workshops are extremely popular and for good reason. you will come away with expert knowledge of first aid and how to apply it in your family setting. Giving you the tools to have confidence in first aid. Perfect for Mums, Dads, Grandparents and older siblings. Please look below to book your place at a date convenient to you.
* Primary assessment and calling for emergency services
* CPR, rescue breathing and defibrillator use
* Serious bleeding management including head wounds breaks and dislocations
* Shock and spinal care including the recovery position
* Recognising child diseases to include sickle cell and meningitis
* Diabetes awareness and practice using a Epi-Pen for anaphylactic reactions.
Just as we thought we had got the hang of parenting then your teen comes with a whole new set of parenting concerns and challenges! It is never too early to prepare of the challenges that teenagers bring so this workshop is relevant to parents of both teens and pre-teens.
- How can we encourage GOOD behavior in our children through “Mindful special time”.
- Use effective praise to increase what we want to see more of in our children.
- Discuss how to make commands more effective so that they will listen the first time, without parents having to nag or shout.
- We will discuss ways in which we can limit our own voice in the house and instead create a calmer and happier home.
- how can we encourage a positive attitude and behaviour in our teenager through effective communication
- how to support your teen to become more responsible around the house
- how we can support our teenager to develop a healthy sense of self confidence through “Mindful Hang Out Time’ and problem solving.
- use effective tools to increase what we want to see more of in our teenagers and less of the lippy attitude
- how to make commands more effective so that they will listen and communicate the first time, without having to nag or shout.
- ways in which we can limit our own voice in the house and instead create a calmer and happier home.
Workshops are priced at £29 per person and last 2 hours.